Conditions of Entry to the Club
To enter the Club, including the surrounding sports grounds, you must be;
1. A financial member of this Club, or
2. A guest of a financial member of this Club, or
3. Eligible for temporary membership of this Club.
To be eligible for temporary membership of this Club, you must:
1. Reside beyond 5km radius from the Club, or
2. Be a member of another Registered Club that has a similar dominant activity, or
3. Be a member of another Registered Club and attending this Club for the purpose of participation in an organised sport or competition. Eg: (Bowls or Soccer Event). Please note that point 3 is for entry only and any guest wishing to play the poker machines must be signed in as a temporary member or guest of a member.
1. Temporary members may not introduce guests.
2. Temporary members must be over the age of 18 years and be able to provide current photo Proof of age and residence, ie: drivers licence or passport or proof of age card.
3. The Club allows a Non-Member to sign in three (3) times within six (6) months before being required to join the Club as a Social Member ($5 per year).